Thursday 14 October 2010

Airplane!

I've watched "Airplane!" (1980) a good three or four times now, so watching it again was a bit of a treat. Alot of the humor was clever in its stupidity, which is why I also liked the "naked gun" movies, Leslie Nielsen really pulls those films together.
The characters of the film were varied pretty well for such a small area, from all walks of life, but with a sterotypical and humorus deptiction of them. Even the plane was sterotpyed at some points.
What was pretty interesting for me was that they film managed to make great use of use a small area to work in. It made me think about how you could use small areas in games to their full potential, it requires not only alot of events to occour but also different reasons for them to occour.
Either way, I still loved the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment